Good start & Thank you

29 June 2010 - Tadi pagi sebelum buat kerja, aku warm-up jap my mind with pakcik Google. Saja lah aku type my blog name kat Google. Kut-kut lah ada orang comment my blog at their blog. Skali tu ada. Hehehe Kat one forum tu the forummer refer my blog. Hahaha macam tak sangka plak. Anyway thank you very much mr ayoyo. It refer to my article about Khasiat Madu, a few days a go. Ade gak kat blog lain, kat blog my auntie (-The Love of My Life-) kuikuikui.


The name of the forum is http://halaqah.net/v10/index.php?topic=5185.20 . Is a Islamic forum with clean and elegant layout. Keep up the good work. I wish the creator  and moderator all the success.

No comments:

 

talkIsaid Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino